Hello all our dear friends
and Domaine Chardonnay family!
We’d like to give you an update on what has been happening here this year at Domaine Chardonnay...
* * * * * *
As of May 8th, 2020 with the Riverside County Supervisors rescinding the restrictions on short term rentals…
WE ARE NOW OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AGAIN! Yay! And now busier than ever so try to book ahead to get the suite and dates you want! :))
Domaine Chardonnay’s guest suites now have a heightened cleaning protocol. We want to put your mind at ease regarding your stay here on our property so you can just relax and be carefree while you are here;
- As you know, each of our suites has its own private outdoor entrance, and garden area, and we are on over 5 acres surrounded by another 50 acres of vineyards with no one else around. Plenty of room for the proper ‘social distancing’.
- Each guest suite is 100% independent with self-check in and keyless entries. The Suites have no shared interior space and there is no need to come in contact with other people if so chosen.
- Breakfast is prepared and left at your front door stoop each morning so you don’t even have to get dressed!
- We are a super low density population out here in our part of the neighborhood with a maximum of one dozen people spread out over 50 acres, which is including any guests we might have if all of our Suites are occupied, and this also includes our immediate neighbors in their nearby houses. Our guests are likely safer here than in their own higher density neighborhoods and cities.
- We have also implemented an even more stricter cleaning protocol (as we were already an obsessively spotless operation) but in addition to the normal routine we are cleaning with anti-viral cleansers that kill up to 99.7% germs. All towels, linens, bedding and bathrobes are washed twice in very hot water (over 140’) and dried in the dryer on hot. Our cleaning gals wear gloves and masks at all times. And yes, we have enough toilet paper (LOL), shampoos, liquid soaps and even hand sanitizer provided in all rooms through our organic skincare manufacturer who produces our private label Just Pure Essentials skincare line.
- All guest suites are equipped with microwave ovens, sinks, coffee makers, kettles, refrigerators, minibar items, cutlery, dishes and glasses, and ice maker so you have all the comforts of home for dining in if you order food to be delivered to you.
- We are surrounded by 50 acres of grapevines with no occupied housing for you all to take long hikes and walks and enjoy our fresh country air. It is gorgeous out right now! 🙂
- During this time of restriction, the local wineries and their on site restaurants are all open for outdoor dining and tastings and bottle pick up, some even with free deliveries direct to Domaine Chardonnay, and many of our local restaurants and charcuterie board services also have curbside pickup. For the most part things still operate as usual here on a smaller scale.
We want you to feel assured that any guests staying with us will be 100% independent and self-sufficient so you will be able to enjoy a nice relaxing escape from the rest of the urban craziness. Domaine Chardonnay is the perfect place to relax and de-compress.
We welcome you to come stay with us here at Domaine Chardonnay, a perfect place to self-isolate, social distance, even work from home and enjoy an unforgettable weekend here in wine country.
With that, I say thank you to each and every one of you for your continued love and patronage. It means the world to us!!