Hello all our dear friends
and Domaine Chardonnay family!
We’d like to give you an update on what has been happening here lately at Domaine Chardonnay!...
* * * * * *
It is now June, 2023 (already!) and life here at Domaine is the usual beautiful and peaceful lifestyle we all crave and dream about.
We’ve had quite a bit of rain this winter which is wonderful for our grape vines. We should get a great harvest this year… which means more fabulous wine for us all! Our property is so green! All our vines are growing like crazy and we already have little baby Chardonnay grapes! The weather is cool in the mornings and evenings with the coastal fog and breeze, and the sun breaks through mid day to warm the land and our souls 🙂
It Is The Perfect Time to Come Visit!
Mike has been busy crafting new wines for 2022/2023 and they are coming along beautifully! Our estate Chardonnay is as beautiful as ever and will be ready to release next month. Also we will finally have another Pinot Noir vintage for 2022, ready to release the end of this year. New to our line up of fabulous wines this coming year is our estate Grenache Mourvedre blend, estate Syrah, Rose’ of Grenache (one of my faves!) and a gorgeous Cabernet Franc/Merlot blend… so much drinking deliciousness to look forward to!
We have also been very busy designing our new 3 guest suite and private, guest only, bar and lounge expansion ‘Petite Domaine’! We are SO excited!! Mike has completed the architectural design and we have gone over it with a fine toothed comb. We are scheduling to start construction in the east vineyard block in just a few months. So keep your eyes open for exciting updates and photos!!
Some other exciting news is that we have been selected as the #1 BEST Place to Stay in Temecula by one of the world’s top international travel publications, Fodor’s! We will be in their new 2023 handbook for San Diego and North County California.
Our calendar for the year is filling up fast already…especially the weekends… so try to book ahead to get the suite and dates you want!
Looking forward to seeing you here at Domaine soon!! :))
… On a side note (thankfully now just reduced to a side note!), its hard to believe we have been living with our Covid protocols for over three years now! Although actually, Domaine Chardonnay was perfectly designed and built for plenty of private space and social distancing anyways and so making it the absolute PERFECT vacation spot!
We have always been an immaculate operation and property, but we do have a heightened cleaning protocol for all our guest suites now that we will forever implement. We want to put your mind at ease regarding your stay here on our property so you can just relax and be carefree while you are here;
- As you know, each of our suites has its own private outdoor entrance, and garden area, and we are on over 5 acres surrounded by another 50 acres of vineyards with no one else around. Plenty of room for the proper ‘social distancing’.
- Each guest suite is 100% independent with self-check in and keyless entries. The Suites have no shared interior space and there is no need to come in contact with other people if so chosen.
- Breakfast is prepared and left at your front door stoop each morning so you don’t even have to get dressed!
- We are a super low density population out here in our part of the neighborhood with about one dozen people spread out over 50 acres! Our guests are likely safer here than in their own higher density neighborhoods and cities.
- We have a very strict cleaning protocol and we are already an obsessively spotless operation.
- All guest suites are equipped with microwave ovens, sinks, coffee makers, kettles, refrigerators, minibar items, cutlery, dishes and glasses, and ice maker so you have all the comforts of home for dining in if you order food to be delivered to you.
- We are surrounded by 50 acres of grapevines with no occupied housing for you all to take long hikes and walks and enjoy our fresh country air. It is gorgeous out right now! 🙂
- The local wineries and their on site restaurants are all seating indoor dining and tastings, as well as outdoor operations, and of course bottle pick up if you prefer, and many of our local restaurants and charcuterie board services also have curbside pickup. And for those of you who just want peace and quiet in a heavenly wine country setting… just hang out here at Domaine Chardonnay. We offer the option to purchase in room wine service and charcuterie boards for all our overnight guests.
We want you to feel assured that any guests staying with us will be 100% independent and self-sufficient so you will be able to enjoy a nice relaxing escape from the rest of the urban craziness. Domaine Chardonnay is the perfect place to relax and de-compress.
We welcome you to come stay with us here at Domaine Chardonnay, a perfect place to self-isolate, social distance, even work from home and enjoy an unforgettable weekend here in wine country.
With that, I say thank you to each and every one of you for your continued love and patronage. It means the world to us!!